Rederiet Odfjell AS
We are looking for a candidate to support our strategic decision making and evolution of our operating model.
This is a unique opportunity for a candidate who is curious, excited by quantitative and qualitative analysis, with high IT skills and has strategic mindset. This role is for a candidate who would like to have a direct impact on high level decision making in an international setting.
Main task in this position will be:
• Analyzing business performance
• Research industry movements and trends to keep the pulse of strength, opportunities, threats and weaknesses of our operating model and strategic direction
• Combine industry knowledge with internal data and apply analytical methods to produce actionable insights.
• Visualize and present key findings to senior stakeholders.
• Preparation of board papers, presentations and general reporting
Education and experience:
We are looking for a candidate with Master/MBA/Equivalent with excellent results. The ideal candidate will have 2-6 years of experience from Investment banking/Corporate, Private Equity, Chemical Industry, Management Consulting, finance or strategic work within terminal industry/shipping. Industry knowledge is highly regarded, but not essential.
• Excellent analytical, communication and IT skills
• Ability to think strategically and good attention to details and accuracy
• Ability to work both independently and in teams
• Interest for the terminal and shipping business
• Willingness to travel (travel is not extensive)
• Fluency in English (oral and written)
• Cooperation and support of colleagues is expected.
Rederiet Odfjell AS offers a challenging position with the opportunity to contribute to the strategic development for a family owned holding company in Bergen. The remuneration package will be competitive. We hope to have challenged your interest and invite you to contact Senior Advisor in Vizir AS, Finn J. Sævil phone: +47 905 32 358 for any inquiries regarding the position. CV and applications should be posted to Vizir AS, email@example.com, or use the Vizir website (vizir.no) to register, within August 23. Applicants will continuously be evaluated.
All enquiries will be handled with absolute discretion.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.